O.o Another Photoshoot? ;)

Ratchet

Reaction score
Nice pictures.
Your ride stands out from the crowd.
She's neatly done just like your old 6GA.

Last edited:

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
Your car looks good. Cant say much about the others. Not really a fan of neons or integras. Lol

Yours looks good though!!! :thumbsup:

aww shucks... u make me blush... LOL.. thxz

nice shoot !

i love tinys color combo. the pink and white looks good. just needs moar low

hahah.. thxz... she is lowering it some more for florida meet

God I hate Neons. But that one is actually pretty decent looking, front end is mean.

Great setting, these turned out well. I would have liked to see more of the white 6GA sedan though. Your car looks great as always, front end is my favorite part. I still think it might look good to paint that chrome grille strip, or smoke the clear part of the tails. Or both.

I have to agree, Civics and Integras do nothing for me, they're just so common.

Not to mention people to go shooting/cruising with consistently, period.

hahah... i love teggys, idk y... just their shape... i love... and ariel's car and i got more pixx... just haven't posted yet ;)

I'm starting to think that cf wraping the grill would be a good choice... but i'm gonna do the real cf layer, not just the 3m wrap... so it might take some times

Nice pictures.
Your ride stands out from the crowd.
She's neatly done just like your old 6GA.

hahah... thxz lots, i think my rids only pops out cuz its twice the size of the other cars... LOL... she a giant!!

Sick shoot man
:omghi2u:

:D :D thxz

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Have never been a fan of neons, but I think I found one I like. The 8th Gen Accord looks really nice as well. But awesome pics man

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Ur 8gen is looking sick as always. I like the sixth pic. Guys on the ground looking so serious lol. Neon's headlights are looking angry lol. Thnx for sharing, man.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Not to mention people to go shooting/cruising with consistently, period.

For real.

Been seeing alot of the Atl on House Hunters lately(old episodes, I think)....definately makes me consider moving down there.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
Have never been a fan of neons, but I think I found one I like. The 8th Gen Accord looks really nice as well. But awesome pics man

ahahha... thxz

Ur 8gen is looking sick as always. I like the sixth pic. Guys on the ground looking so serious lol. Neon's headlights are looking angry lol. Thnx for sharing, man.

thxz, and yeah.. the neon looks angry and agressive... sexy

The real question is, how many scraped frames getting up on that curb. lol

the curb was no problem... as of the grass... UMMM... thats a whole different story... lol... even i scrape my frame 3 times before i make it to the grass... hahahahah

For real.

Been seeing alot of the Atl on House Hunters lately(old episodes, I think)....definately makes me consider moving down there.

u really need to move down here!!! its great... beside the pms ing weather of GA, one day freezing cold, another day hot as the desert... one morning your car is on ice, that noon i have to wear wifebeater!!! LOL

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
u really need to move down here!!! its great... beside the pms ing weather of GA, one day freezing cold, another day hot as the desert... one morning your car is on ice, that noon i have to wear wifebeater!!! LOL

yeah, ive only been in southern GA since november, and the weather is constantly fcking changing :lawl:

nice shots Tommy!

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
yeah, ive only been in southern GA since november, and the weather is constantly fcking changing :lawl:

nice shots Tommy!

thxz man...

and yeah... this morning my car was covered in ice!!! now i need to take off my pants/sweater/shirts!!! and just wanna run around in undie... JKJK.. but its really warm rignt now!!! like summer

Back