OBD 2 to OBD 1 Swap questions.. h22a intake manifold?

SuperMidget

Reaction score
So I've been searching a lot, and doing a ton of research for my project, and found this helpful obd2 to obd 1 conversion guide back in 2006, very cool!
Problem is, I PMed the OP and haven't gotten a reply in a long time, and I've read the entire thread, but some posts seem to condradict others.. I've tried to get a Blaxtrax IACV Plate, but they don't deliever to Canada..

Link:
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2523

I have all the parts for my next project, doing a 5 sp swap + OBD 1 conversion on my 02 accord SE, just a couple questions for you guys if you'd be so kind :p

Here's what he says the part list is:

OBDI ECU (P28 is what i used)
OBDII - OBDI conversion harness
OBDI honda resistor box
OBDI injector clips that match your injectors
Injectors from an OBDI car (easiest i found was a set of DSM injectors)
OBD1 F22 Intake manifold, complete with all sensors
OBD1 IACV (if not included with manifold)
F22 Fuel rail for manifold
OBDI IACV plug from wiring harness
98-02 Accord Haynes manual
92-97 Accord Haynes manual (for refference)

"Resistor Box" - what do this refer to? the fuse box?

I have a complete h22a DOHC vtec head (i plan eventually on doing the G23 swap down the road), do you happen to know if the complete Intake Manifold with fuel rail, sensors etc from this head would work like the f22? or should i go to the scrap yard?

In regards to ECU, I ordered a P06 ECU converted to P28 / P72 / P30 specifications (basemaps loaded for stock 6th gen standard) off ebay and it came with a CD to tune it, problem is I don't know where or what to get for the connection between laptop and ecu. My question is, should I go to my local tuner with my stock ECU (auto) and get them to copy my stock basemaps, or should it be plug and play?

I would really appricate your help as I plan on starting this spring!
Thanks!

Last edited:
Back