odometer

jccg5

Reaction score
LoL, why would people try to cheat the system like this... gives tuners a bad name..

im sorry i didnt say i wanna cheat the system and make a bad name for tuner..the reason i want to set my odometer back is because i want to keep an eye on my new motor and wanted to read the number i want and keep an eye on it...not trying to cheat for resale the car with a higher value...im not a bastard dude.beside i will keep my 6thgen for really long time...for now im swapping the same motor in but next year h23a will be put in my car ....so yea !! i will keep my motor for really long time Z!

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
I can see where they're coming from though. Better off keeping paper record of the mileage on the motor and doing the math from referencing your odometer.

jccg5

Reaction score
I can see where they're coming from though. Better off keeping paper record of the mileage on the motor and doing the math from referencing your odometer.

man i already figure it out the MATH WAY to fine my car new motor mileages but that took me like 5 min each time..and i dont like that...lol !!

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
Sorry, didn't mean to jump on you like that. I bought a 240 a while back, only to find out that the odometer was turned through the nissan dealership records. So i'm very weary when people say they want to turn the odometer.

Regardless though, it's still highly illegal to do something like this...

jccg5

Reaction score
well **** it..people dont call me crazy for ****...im crazy to do alot of thing....lol...well i really dont know..and i guess i have to do the "MATH" way T_T tpp much headach..!!

Back