FS: OEM Accord parts - Steering wheel, mudguards, homelink, mutiplexor, center caps

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
What's up guys.

As some of you may know I've moved on from my 6th gen, bought an RSX last December :) and because of that I really haven't posted much on here lately.

I have a few Accord parts left over I'm trying to get rid of, sick of them taking up space!

1. Multiplexor - Snagged this at the junkyard last summer to fix for a friend but she sold her Accord (and I dumped her ;) ). I pulled it from an 01-02 i4 EX coupe. Not positive what other Accord trims it fits. Throw me an offer.
73p5r5.jpg

2. Homelink unit (grey)- Had this in my Accord for a couple years, works great. The tab for the right side map light doesn't always engage so I wouldn't recommend using that light. Lens not included (use the one you have). $35 shipped.
4py534.jpg

3. Honda center caps - These were pulled from a set of Civic Si wheels I purchased for my RSX (part # 44732-s9a-a000). Excellent condition $15 shipped.
5nu0ar.jpg

4. 98-02 Sedan Mud Guards. Pulled these from the junkyard and rocked them on my Accord for about a year. The rears have a few scratches that aren't really noticeable when on the car. I'll clean them up once they're purchased, hardware included. Make an offer.
351y23t.jpg

33128om.jpg

5. Cruise control switches (2) - One is missing a bulb but both work. $7 shipped for both.
4vrfh2.jpg

6. 01-02 Manual Climate Control - Missing temp knob and corresponding bulb behind it. Works great. SOLD

7. Grey Leather Steering Wheel - SOLD

8. Grey non-leather steering wheel - Mint condition - Throw me an offer.
fye5bp.jpg

Thanks guys.

Last edited:

cyen008

Reaction score
Re: OEM Accord parts + 250GB 2.0 HDD

center caps should fit 04-06 TL wheels right? if so i'll probably be down to buy them this friday if my deal goes through with the wheels

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
Re: OEM Accord parts + 250GB 2.0 HDD

center caps should fit 04-06 TL wheels right? if so i'll probably be down to buy them this friday if my deal goes through with the wheels

I'm not too sure. I can give you a measurement of the caps when I get home from work.

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
Re: OEM Accord parts - Steering wheels, mudguards, homelink, climate control, center

bump

schmiddr2

Reaction score
Re: OEM Accord parts - Steering wheels, mudguards, homelink, climate control, center

Does the homelink need anything else to work as a remote control system? How does it program? Any info you can link would be cool. Might get this if I can figure it out.

Back