FS: OEM Full Car Bra

MANIAC_ACCORD

Reaction score
So I was telling my gf a couple of days ago i was looking for a hood bra. 2 days later i got one on ebay for a coupe since i have a coupe hood for my front end conversion. A day later she came with a Full OEM car bra (yes i love her, and i wanna see your gf show up with one:chucklesfawk:). Anyways she said it was cool if i sold the one she bought me. Its for a Sedan. I tried it on my 02 sedan bumper and it fit, didnt try on the hood since i dont have the sedan hood. Its in good condition, i cleaned em up a bit, no rips or tears, only the hood bra has like something that looks like silver paint (look at pic). Im selling together im not gonna split em. Just looking to get back her money so im selling for $70

Last edited:

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
totally got you beat. girlfriend bought me a paint job for my birthday a few years back. plus multiple other parts over the years haha. GLWS though man.

Hondastylez

Reaction score
Not to rain on your parade, I myself like the full bra, but You still need more post to create a "FOR SALE" thread. Not to mention Rule #2

GLWS.

Back