OEM parts/accessories

Griffeycom

Reaction score
Hello! I've got a few OEM parts I'd like to get a hold of if anyone has some laying around.

- OEM chrome exhaust tip

- OEM Hood bra

- OEM 2001 sedan fog kit

- I need the little rectangle insert that goes in the center console the tray under the lid. I can get pictures if needed.

-OEM washer nozzle
-OEM double din radio, prefer 6disc but would take the single disc. Actually I'd take a single DIN if you have a pocket to include with it. Also prefer cassette player but not required.
-2 OEM front door speakers 6.5"

Probably forgetting something on my WTB list, I'll update as I remember. I realize some of these items are a stretch but maybe someones got them! PM me if you have any for sale and for a zip for shipping estimates.

Items in RED I have acquired already !

Last edited:

Siccsyde

Reaction score
Pm me if your interested

Just pulled out my front oem door speakers and replaced them sounded good when removed
Also getting ready to sell the oem 6 disk stereo out of my 01

Mikey

Reaction score
Do you prefer new or used? Because most, if not all, of the items you've listed can be found online new, from Honda. Probably used on ebay or amazon.

Griffeycom

Reaction score
Do you prefer new or used? Because most, if not all, of the items you've listed can be found online new, from Honda. Probably used on ebay or amazon.

I'm seeing what is out there used first. I realize a lot of this can be purchased at HandA and like stores but I know a lot of people swap out OEM speakers/stereos/etc for aftermarket. Helps them out and me! Win-Win! :)

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
Hey,
I have a single disc double din with code

3BAAD0F2-F420-4FBA-9BFD-C648654A2EB9-3676-000004ECDECA4B0E.jpg

61B1B48F-3F1C-421E-9C80-6FF29D8CEEBB-3676-000004ECFD1B6180.jpg

also I found the cheapest price on the Half oem hood bra or mask here:
http://www.hondapartworld.com/accord-sedan-accessories/accord-sedan-exterior/1814_08P35-S84-101F

Back