OEM Replica Coupe rear lip on Sedan

Bax

Reaction score
^ thirsty hoes smh

Holy **** man, repped!
this is awesome. Looks great. I might have to steal this idea from you :naughty::naughty:

blackcord

Reaction score
Nice idea, looks sweet!
Thanks bro.

Wow that looks good. the red reflectors isnt my cup of tea but the work done to the lip was on point. Nice work man.
Thanks. Safety first lol.

wow..awesome job.. i'm really looking forward to attempting this project. i always wanted a rear lip for my sedan, but i think the wings west would of got in the way of my exhaust. this looks perfect
Thanks. Do it!

Very nice work. Looks fresh.
Thanks.

Holy shit!

I've always dreamed about this!!

I love it, looks fantastic!!!

Can you make me one?
LOL, Thanks. But shipping will be a b/tch.

^ thirsty hoes smh

Holy **** man, repped!
this is awesome. Looks great. I might have to steal this idea from you :naughty::naughty:
Thanks. I stole that idea from someone on torontoaccords.com who did theirs a couple of years ago. Do it. It was not that hard.

If anyone wants tips, let me know. I also made a sanding block with 2 pieces of wood strips and matched the curve of the bumper so that when I was sanding, it was following the contours of the bumper.

Last edited:

blackcord

Reaction score
:thumbsup: :canada:

Nice, I like that exhaust pipe finisher, too.

You should try to fit the rest of the kit on your sedan. It would look really good.

Thanks. Actually, that's an OEM exhaust off a 2009 Civic SI.

I think my OEM sides matches up pretty good. Not worth the cash and work involved to put coupe sides on.

Steadycrusin401

Reaction score
Wow! Never thought of this before. Fitment is on point really makes it look like the euro r lip. That's what I was aiming for. Repped.

Back