FS: OEM SIDE SKIRTS FROM LIP KIT / Ground controls and Tokico Illuminas Full Assembly.

Namboyz

Reaction score
Hey guys. Im selling some good condition side skirts with the majority of the mounting clips. I didnt count them but most of them are there. There are no cracks in the side skirts except in one spot where I was noob about taking them off. BUT its in the back side so you can just dremel that spot out and you wouldnt even notice it.

Im looking for 150 obo plus shipping. Ive been reading about shipping and it doesnt seem hard and it ranges from 60-100.

check em out.

http://s440.photobucket.com/home/namboy27/index

Im trying to sell everything as local as possible first. If your local and wanna meet up just pm for my number. thanks

Also i have the Suspension im trying to sell for 300. Shocks are all in good working condition. I can do a video of the shocks still working if needed.

Last edited:

redmeansfaster

Reaction score
Re: OEM SIDE SKIRTS FROM LIP KIT / Ground controls and Tokico Illuminas Full Assemb

Would you separate the shocks

elcatrachito14

Reaction score
Re: OEM SIDE SKIRTS FROM LIP KIT / Ground controls and Tokico Illuminas Full Assemb

So those sides are replicas or the real deal ones??

Ch1R

Reaction score

Man told ya to hit me up when you sell those haha how much to 93933 cuh!?

6thGenJed

Reaction score

bump for great items. ^_^ if i had the coupe frontend i woulda hit you up for the lip forsure.

NocturnalEvo

Reaction score

Very interested in the suspension parts.

Will these work on a 98 4cyl sedan?

Pm me

vtec_905

Reaction score

How many miles on the suspension? Willing to ship to Canada?

NokBlue

Reaction score

Last edited:
Back