OEM/STANLEY headlights

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Welp, I knew I shouldn't have sold mine ..

Like the title says .. They must be OEM Stanley headlights. Sold mine, but now I want to do a retro, so I need another set. I would prefer a local deal, because I'm not at all inclined to pay for shipping. LMK WHAT YOU HAVE !

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Lol yea, just wanna get everything out of the way .. after my axle and headlights, I'm done until I can save up $5k then the engine's gonna get built and boosted haha. But buying a house comes first .. What's depo ?

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
depo's are the cheap brand headlights (reffering to price not quality). Fitment might not be the same as OEM but then again like everything else you get what you pay for. I personally rather try to find a set of used OEM lights.

RICKDIGILER

Reaction score
Well I have some OEM DIY blackhoused headlights with the turn signal left chrome, $100 shipped. If ur interested and want some pics text me at 210 eight 35 4 nine 08.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
ive got 2 OEM DIY blackhoused lights, fully blackhoused, only thing is the passenger side on doesnt have the dust boot so it gets dirty. also, the lenses could DEFINITELY use a good polishing/wet sanding.
i could probably do $55 shipped if your willing to do the "dirty work" of trying to clean them.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
bumpity bump !! last deal fel through so i need anoher offer !! cmon guys !!

Back