Offical Socal Meet in San Diego Mar 25

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i might be heading down to SD to see a wedding venue, so u might see me on the freeway :hide:

AJ47

Reaction score
i say another date a clear blue cali day instead of no rain yet wind or no rain yet cloudy....and some of us are goin to the nascar race that day if its not rained out as well

99accord boi

Reaction score
i say another date a clear blue cali day instead of no rain yet wind or no rain yet cloudy....and some of us are goin to the nascar race that day if its not rained out as well

some of us or just you?

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
dam still hyped, but damm killin it dallas raine's!!
And ya it was raining last time in irvine and we rolled to sd stuntin in the sun!
But would be better on a clear day, cause who knows we might have to go to an underground parking lot!:confused: as for escoStylez that just sucks :Smoker:

jwong512

Reaction score
I will go if it doesn't rain. I'll be coming from Riverside. I'll bring charcoal unless you guys want something else?

Garcia61904

Reaction score
I'll be showing up in my Tahoe around 2 :sad: Hopefully you guys are still there.. I still want to meet some of you and I still need to get rid of my parts..

Adancito

Reaction score
It's cloudy today here in LA with some light drizzle this morning. Damn..i usually love these days but come sunday let the sun shine..lol

Back