Official 2007 Member Video

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Awesome video man. Props to you for being able to pull it off, Andrew.

Is it me or did anyone else notice that the video stops at 7:27 and doesn't reach the full 7:32?

6genaccord

Reaction score
the vid on my computer is actually exactly 7:30 don't know why youtube stretched it to 7:32.

The backfiring car was BadgerType

6genaccord

Reaction score
Yeah, I apologize for posting a couple days early, especially for those guys that missed the deadline, but the submission thread was for whoever wanted to make a video (though I feel I'm the only one who did one).

Also, I have a lot of projects coming up so I wanted to get this thing published before I really became a hermit with my work. This was just a little teaser anyway... everyone get ready NOW for the Fall 2008 full member video done solely by myself.

Have pictures, videos, soundclips all ready. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND VIDEOS IN .AVI or .MOV are guaranteed to be in the video... while all other formats may or may not be able to be included. Also try and keep the quality large even if you have to mail me a burned CD with it. This release will be like the decals and will be for sale for a small fee ($5 to cover postage/handling, dvd, time). Anyways more info on that over the summer while the meets are going on. Just something to keep in the back of your heads

Back