Official 2011 Member ride video(complete)

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
i think the ending should be MIKES car going, pewing fewinssnggs... and all that high squeeling noise and then BAM... end credit...

that would've been sick!!!!

Joe_Kokomo

Reaction score
Simply, I enjoyed the vid and big props to Erick and Mike for the work that was done. Mike's SC did sound GREAT!

9450erick

Reaction score
Video was nice, really good transitions
I wasn't in it :sad:
but 10/10 for sure

I was gonna give the video a shot... I had already made pics of everyone's car like this also
We also chose the same song lol
Accord4U2NV1EDIT.jpg
dude im so sorry
that is exactly what i didnt want to happen. I tried using every picture that was sent to me. i know in the past i wasnt included and i felt like my car wasnt worthy, but i assure you man your car looks good. idk how that happened. from downloading the pics to my computer frm the internet i must have just skipped over you. it was a honest mistake, and i wish i had put your pics in the vid it looks good man
Great job, that is nicely done. What program did you use to make/edit it?

1) What you liked about the video?
I love the way it started (first photo and beginning of song)...sort of reminded me of the way some of Top Gear's videos start out. Gave it some emotion and dramatic feel. Made me feel as if what I was about to see was going to be of epic proportions. lol I also liked the variety of cars...whether it's true or not, it made me believe there are many many different 6GA's featured (I know some were repeats, but it felt like a lot of different ones).

2) What you disliked about the video?
Should definitely have the names, but I agree that would take you too long. I would say it's the person's responsibility who submits you the photos to put their username on their pics so you don't have to. I didn't even think to do that so I'm not complaining.

3) Did you like the song choice?
I like the way the song starts out, as answered above...but the rest of it is little too teenage pop sounding. I would have rather heard some Crystal Method or something similar. But it was better than some ghetto rap or lady gaga song.

4) How were the transitions?
Cool effects, especially the quick zoom in/out effect you did on a couple cars. I did like the transition effects overall, but a couple times they were just too fast, maybe during those transitions it would have been better to switch the image every other beat instead of every beat, or something along those lines...just to give those photos a little more time to marinate.

PS - a burnout in an FWD Accord is impressive. Why not.

I really enjoyed the vid though, thanks for making it! :thumbsup:

i actually used imovie, and it wasnt even my mac i was doing it on, it was my friends. that is why it took me so long. i could only work on the vid like 3-4hrs a day and it still took me about two weeks lol.
thats the exact feel i was going for. like a build up to whats coming
i should have put members names in the end credits it would have been perfect, but i didnt think of doing it @ the time
i would've made the pics go a little longer but i felt that if the video was too long other ppl that would see it, would get bored. i watched a lot of tribute videos and felt if if the pic was up there too long i would get bored of seeing it and just click to another vid. i felt my vid was a combination a slow/fast where you would be surprised @ what your getting. i didnt want it to be uniform and boring.
thanx and the burnout was me!!!
Video was sick man! Song choice was epic, I loved it!

Why is everyone hating on the burnout? First of all whose car was that, second of all props on getting both wheels spinning! Nothing wrong with a burnout if you're willing to do one.

Suggestions towards my pictures were that since I only submitted 6, and other members submitted like potentially 10+, I would have preferred a longer zoom-out and interval on my pictures, instead of flashing them quickly with the music beats. There were a bunch of repeat pics that had longer intervals than all my pics put together.

Great coverage of Matt's damage and metamorphosis to triumph! Would have been good to see more detail on that segment.

Taking what I mentioned above into consideration, I give it a solid 9/10.

Transitions were great too and the way you timed it with the music and beats was brilliant.

Also, what Chris said above too ^, pretty much all aspects. Thanks for making this for us Eric! :D
Its my car doing the burnout. i thought it was good since most ppl think the accord is under powered.
sorry man. i did emphasize some of your pics. like i said before i wanted to use all the pics that were sent to me. Brent aka BlackestCoupe sent me 15 pics. that is why he is covered a lot lol. next time will try to spread out the coverage
The usernames would have been a good idead but i also agree with erick and Chris but it being time consuming maybe one last frame at the end of the video, right after it said thanks to the members. Something like a list of everyone who volunteered or something sort of like credits...
yeah that would have been great!!!! it didnt come to me though
i think the ending should be MIKES car going, pewing fewinssnggs... and all that high squeeling noise and then BAM... end credit...

that would've been sick!!!!
i told him to do me one but he told me i would have to wait till the weekend and since the video was 99% done by tuesday i took it upon myself to do something that i thought was good. A turbo burnout with the blowoff valve goin off and hearing the spool would have made the best ending in the world. i would have had to to change my pants like three times. mayb in the next, next member ride video lol
Simply, I enjoyed the vid and big props to Erick and Mike for the work that was done. Mike's SC did sound GREAT!
thanx man :thumbsup: glad you liked it

Last edited:

Accordman722

Reaction score
Great job man! wish i wouldve had better pics though.lol and i need to go lower!

RICKDIGILER

Reaction score
Video was nice, really good transitions
I wasn't in it :sad:
but 10/10 for sure

I was gonna give the video a shot... I had already made pics of everyone's car like this also
We also chose the same song lol
Accord4U2NV1EDIT.jpg

Iwannasee, Iwannasee. :eusa_wall:

Did you start it martin?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
finally got a chance to watch it.. def a good job... only thing i would change is to limit a member to maybe 4 pix max and have more meets pix/video... i think this is the first video with me not on it :lawl:

MrJAcc01ord

Reaction score
Iwannasee, Iwannasee. :eusa_wall:

Did you start it martin?

Yea I did start it, I'm about 7 minutes in and still have some more pics to go. I'm just taking more time because I want to make the transitions work with the music.

And erick don't worry about it lol, its not a big deal haha

Back