OFFICIAL CanAm Meet 2009

finch13

Reaction score
Why don't you just buy teh beer in Canaduh? what, do you think they don't have your chick beer a few miles across the border?

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
^^ Good info guys.

As far as food goes, I have the feeling plenty of people will want to bring some of their own food to grill/eat up there as well, and not pay for $3 per burger+SODA;)

I know I'll be bringing the choc. chip cookies to share with everyone. 6GA members get first dibs!

I would bring meat myself to grill, but since I'll be leaving early Friday morning, I don't want to deal with keeping it frozen until Saturday afternoon to cook it. So I may make a stop at a grocery store up there. Anyone thinking about bringing a grill themselves?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Why don't you just buy teh beer in Canaduh? what, do you think they don't have your chick beer a few miles across the border?
do they have miller lite ? i have no idea, ive never been to canada.

a chick beer would be miller chill or bud light lime :ugh:

as far as other beverages go, im a water drinker so id have to have some. i could borrow a huge cooler from my parents unless theres going to be enough of em already there.

finch13

Reaction score
do they have miller lite ? i have no idea, ive never been to canada.

a chick beer would be miller chill or bud light lime :ugh:

as far as other beverages go, im a water drinker so id have to have some. i could borrow a huge cooler from my parents unless theres going to be enough of em already there.

I'd assume they have Miller, we have their Labatt's and stuff. American beer is popular all over the world (except Germany :lawl:).

All I'm bringing is bread, PB, and possibly some J.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
People are more than welcome to bring their own food/drink.

We just wanted to make sure we had something to offer those who didn't for the Saturday, and of course to cover the cost of that stuff.

I will be resident 'Chef Boi R Dee' aka 'Da Grill Mastah'.

We will have use of at least one full size propane BBQ, so the food won't take long to prepare.

"chick beer".....:lawl:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
^ Free burger/pop if I make you a custom "CanAm 2009 Grill Mastah" apron?

I'll double that offer, just take the '2009' out so I can use it every year! As long as it's a quality full apron! :deal:

Something like this:

apron.jpg

finch13

Reaction score
I'll double that offer, just take the '2009' out so I can use it every year! As long as it's a quality full apron! :deal:

I dunno if I'll take the 2009 out... I mean, if you suck, I'm not gonna let you wear it next year :lawl:

It would definitely be a full apron with quality material though... might not be as fancy with the plastic clasp and everything, but stitched with lurv :wub: lol

no homo.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
:lawl:

If you're serious and you can do that kind of thing, that would be cool and MUCH appreciated.

No worries about the plastic clasp....although if you haz teh REAL sewing skillz, that shouldn't be a problem! J/K!

Back