Official Central Florida Meet (all Cars Welcome) 3/29

white beauty

Reaction score
alright i dont know how this happened, but i showed up at the kamispeed parking lot at 1:00 and there were a group of cars there, a heavily modified evo, s2k, 2 fits, 2 RSK's, and two 7th gens. I figured this was the meet because the thread said all cars welcome, even though i was the only 6th gen. about 45 minutes later they say there heading out to go to the meet, I was like wtf this isnt the meet, by this time alot more cars had showed up, none 6th gens, **** none of them were even hondas, mostly evos. so i ride out with them, 30 minutes later we pull into a parking lot and it turns out i got taken to an evo meet, I was like WTF happened. by then it was too late. I was at the place the directions told me to be but there were no 6th gens. At least i got some sick pics of some pretty sick evo's

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
The problem was the majority of the guys that showed up for the meet showed up around 1:30, including myself. If you guys would have stuck around for a few more minutes you would have seen us. Sorry...

fuzedaccord

Reaction score
DAMNNNNNNN only a few cars showed up. I went there like at 2:30, there was 4 6th gens, 1 7th, and 6 tls and 1 mazda speed i think. Then we hung for alittle then we went to fridays to eat. NExt time we need a better meeting spot with no mix-ups!!!!!

I was there with my silver AV6....0o0o yeh babii!!!!

joe80055

Reaction score
LOL, yeah guys, sucks we just missed you too, there were 13 cars there, and then once we went to TGI fridays to go eat, we ran into a few more guys and then ended up going over to the EVO meet. I did get a ****load of pics so they'll be up soon.

If you think about it, there was 20-23 cars all together, just showing up at different times. LOL next time, we'll get this right, and in an area where we can damn see where the location was.. ****. LOL

LoveLee

Reaction score
woot the kami speed k car meet starts at 11. me and brittney are about 50 miles away on the turnpike yay!

Raymond

Reaction score
Yeah, I let her bring my camera since I'm working today, she had only taken 30 pictures when I yelled at her to take more, and now she's taken over 100 haha, I'll be sure to edit them and post 'em here when she gives me teh camera back.

Reaction score
Next time we'll get it right! It was great meeting everybody. Dude with the clean 7th gen from Sarasota, whats up?

I had the red 6th Gen AV6, all stock. OH YEAH! Had a fun time despite the odd turnouts.

Back