''Official'' End of Summer meet sept. 4th unda da bridge

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
outta respect for wat ace said before when we was talkin bout u being greedy with teh azn women all ima say is :slap: lmao!

acedomain

Reaction score
it looks like we might be ok for saturday's meet as far as the storm....anyone who is ''maybe'' on the list who doesnt update if they are down to go or not will be taken off late tonight. just to keep the list simple.

payndew

Reaction score
it looks like we might be ok for saturday's meet as far as the storm....anyone who is ''maybe'' on the list who doesnt update if they are down to go or not will be taken off late tonight. just to keep the list simple.

I cant say for sure yet bro, im finding out if i get my car tomorrow afternoon around 4 pm, don twanna say yes just incase soemthing goes wrong nor No incase i get it and i show up anyways T_T .. Ill have an update by tomorrow 4pm. You guys can take me off the list if you wanna, i guess ill just pm someone.

sleepy cg3

Reaction score
is there gonna be a night meet... i would love to zoom pass you all and you guys amaze "alana" passing by lol

acedomain

Reaction score
^^yes no flaking guys everything is cool beans.....sleepy idk about night meets or anything like that but i hope their is one at night soon.

Latest posts

Back