''Official'' End of Summer meet sept. 4th unda da bridge

eggs

Reaction score
Re: Sept. 4th unda da bridge meet

hope you can make it to the meet eggs.. really wanna see your beautiful car again :)

thanks but my car is no longer beautiful... i cracked one of my rims in 2 spots and it isnt holding air so i am taking them off tomorrow

eggs

Reaction score

how much were those rims? cheap quality? or just your driving? :rofl:

rims i got for a good price... they are rh evos... and i know what happend they are doing construction on a building down the rd from my house and one day they cut a strip i guess you could say in the rd and didnt fill it back in and i hit it :eekwtf: couldnt do anything about it so i am taking them off for the winter getting them fix and going to clean them up and come back in the spring with them again

im kinda glad to take them off at the same time because now my ride to school is going to be so much more comfortable

acedomain

Reaction score

rims i got for a good price... they are rh evos... and i know what happend they are doing construction on a building down the rd from my house and one day they cut a strip i guess you could say in the rd and didnt fill it back in and i hit it :eekwtf: couldnt do anything about it so i am taking them off for the winter getting them fix and going to clean them up and come back in the spring with them again

im kinda glad to take them off at the same time because now my ride to school is going to be so much more comfortable

you can totally have them pay for that.....i remember when my girl and her mom hit a bad hole on a certain street they told the mechanic and he gave them a paper where you send it in and the city will pay for your damages because they didnt fix the road ....blah blah blah might be worth a try not that the city pays up quick anyways but idk if you guys have that in nj
and won't be rocking cinder blocks after class...:rofl:

hhaahahah true... i dont think anyone would want to steal my rims people usually just ignore my accord

you have your first suspect :kenny::kenny:....chris is looking for rims you know:henry:

outsidaz2k

Reaction score

you have a 6thgen???

lol yea he does.. hes a friend i havent seen in a while and when he hits me up on a random day, i find out he has a 6th gen too.. second time me and him had the same car lol

Back