*OFFICIAL* J30A1 to CL-S 6spd MT SwapList

skabone

Reaction score
good write up, but damm that is an expensive swap! roughly $8000? I don't know how many people will be up for this swap. at that price its worth it to save up a little more to get a CL type-s 6spd. you can find them for 12k roughly. I'd say the extra 4k is worth it for the HIDs, and bigger engine.

Last edited:

MikeyMike

Reaction score
good write up, but damm that is an expensive swap! roughly $8000? I don't know how many people will be up for this swap. at that price its worth it to save up a little more to get a CL type-s 6spd. you can find them for 12k roughly. I'd say the extra 4k is worth it for the HIDs, and bigger engine.

well i have HID's and i think i can take a stock CL-S( i have the missing link ;P )

and i payed WAYYYYYYYY less then $8000, i got a nice deal on the tranny

Bobster

Reaction score
I thought that others that has done the swap used the auto axles but i may be wrong. I swapped in a J32A2 but still have the auto.

HaloCoupe

Reaction score
I know this an expensive endeavor, but why did you keep the j30 ? Im in the process of affording my swap right now =) but im just going to mate it to a j32 or get a j30a4 at least...idk i have been looking around and an engine with decent mileage will be ~$600...Haha richies harness cost more than that

MikeyMike

Reaction score
main reason is because its hard to find a good motor. and if you get an AT cl motor, you have to change a couple things on it. plus i intend on buildin a 35 out of a 32 so instead of buying it, puttin it in the car, then ripping it apart and building it. i can build it while i still have a functional car

Back