Official Mass Meet: Hopkinton State Park

Where do you want to eat.

• Total voters

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
Re: Official Mass Meet Lake Nippenicket

:lolrun: yes, more meets!!! :lolrun:
Vinh, we will meet up somewhere like Rockingham Mall. Hopefully there's another couple of ppl meeting us from NH too. And then we can meet Troy further down in Mass. We haven't talked where exactly, but we'll figure it out.
And yes, it's Kev or Kevin :thumbsup:

cool..at the moment the state are fixing 93 south ..they dig up 2 big long holes.took all 3 lanes...i drive over it when i go to Mass..it suks *** big time tho..i can hear the bottom of my car hit it while driving slowly[60mph] over it..cant go any slower since people is driving bhind me..i remember last year they fix 93 north and i crack my oil pan because of that..:coffee: ...i will be at exit #45 Lawrence on 93 south in the weekends..

f23accord2000

Reaction score

cool..at the moment the state are fixing 93 south ..they dig up 2 big long holes.took all 3 lanes...i drive over it when i go to Mass..it suks *** big time tho..i can hear the bottom of my car hit it while driving slowly[60mph] over it..cant go any slower since people is driving bhind me..i remember last year they fix 93 north and i crack my oil pan because of that..:coffee: ...i will be at exit #45 Lawrence on 93 south in the weekends..

your going still i know what your talking about though i hit it on the the way back from manchester nh vinh, they are so bad ,but i think i got air on one of them lol lmao.but those will be gone man trust me almost 2 months away they will be fixed but its only like 3 piece close together so its not that bad

6genaccord

Reaction score

I'm coming!!!!!! are we doing a weekend thing again or what because its a 4 hour drive for me and I'd rather not do 8 hours of driving in one day. Let me know who would be down for finding a room for 1 or both nights.

I'll bring xbox again? lol

if not i'm staying at a FOB's house 30 minutes away from the meet spot ;)

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score

your going still i know what your talking about though i hit it on the the way back from manchester nh vinh, they are so bad ,but i think i got air on one of them lol lmao.but those will be gone man trust me almost 2 months away they will be fixed but its only like 3 piece close together so its not that bad

i still going to the meet.probably not bad for you but its really bad for me..being slammed and with extra weight in the rear from the system..make me want to go the inside road home with all those potholes..:(

f23accord2000

Reaction score

we could do a weekend thing wow seeing a lot of people comig makes me happy,we can def do a weekend thing even though i live 1.5 hours away ill reserve a hotel with someone:)

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score

I'd be down for a weekend thing for sure. Especially if it means more NY peeps come. :rock:

We could do something similar with a motel room like PA.... its real cheap split between 4 ppl. lol.

But yeah, hopefully we can get a good group of ppl to this one. Talk to everyone you can think of in NE for this. preferrably ppl with accords :lawl:

truonghthe

Reaction score

Weekend weekend weekend weekend all the way, I have a feelling that we could beat the number in PA meet if every one still going and not drop out like PA one.

Back