Official May 28th Nanuet/Palisades Mall Meet

acedomain

Reaction score
im very upset ...my boss i guess forgot to give me the day off saturday even tho i told him so many times ahead of time.......so now today i hope we find someone which i doubt because its memorial day weekend and nothing ever goes smooth with the ppl i work for and i know ill be screwed but only thing i can do is wait and see

Sexi4draccord

Reaction score
Then just call out sick...start from today actin like ur gettin sick..u might get sent home early nd then tomorrow u call that u cant make it

acedomain

Reaction score
doesnt work like that bro, u know how many times, i have worked sick as a dog....we will see what happens its up in the air for now.....if i dnt go the meet is still on remember this meet isnt created by one person it was a bunch of us who made it last year sooo it still can go on

acedomain

Reaction score
Dnt think I'm going been calling my boss all day and haven't heard from him .....he is playing games....u guys enjoy the day tomorrow

nyknick1015

Reaction score
ahh come on ace, skip out of work, call in sick... ive been wanting to see updates of your car for ages since isold mine

akoutmos

Reaction score
So excited for tomorrow. Who is the contact if someone gets lost. A number would be great

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
Gonna pull an all nighter cuz i know i wont be able to sleep later....something about a group of accords makes me....

Back