OFFICIAL: MD/East Mini Meet March 8

highway_patrol

Reaction score
Re: MD/East Mini Meet

Now what time did we want to meet just in case we wanted to go do something like shoot some photos or something, and yes I know I'm the odd one. Anyways I just want to try and get the details hammered out early.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score

This is the addy. Keep in mind once you get there you will see a lot of modded cars so if we are going to have this here we can find some where to park, there is a indoor garage that we can do a meet in with no problems but we will see.

Starbucks Montrose Crossing
12091 Rockville Pike
Rockville, Maryland 20852 US

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score

It would be better if it was a evening meet since the shoppers would be done shopping and all the cars come out then I would say after 9pm.

Last edited:

Kid2000EX

Reaction score

It would be better if it was a evening meet since the shoppers would be done shopping and all the cars come out then I would say after 9pm.
Yeah everyone comes out at night in Rockville. We had a v6p meet there last year in the summer and it was fun!

I think ill bring the S4

soo iight time and day n i put it up on my calendar to take off from work

Dude I live in Upper Marlboro too, that night just let me know when your gonna leave and you can follow me there, im always in Rockville.

highway_patrol

Reaction score

So I'm guessing it will be 9PM on March 8 at
Starbucks Montrose Crossing
12091 Rockville Pike
Rockville, Maryland 20852 US

A9ENT{>_<}

Reaction score
live in redskins town of uppermarlboro maryland

oh yea by the way i want to do some suspension work to my car in the summer does anyone have any tips and suggestions. also if u have any parts that could be of use to me i'd be very much obliged. i want to lower the car no more than 2" because if so i hafta do more work so i don't eat up my tires plus i drive my car every day so i don't want it too low. thnx{>_<}

Back