official mid-atlantic summer meet round 2

Forte EXE

Reaction score
:

NARVIN!!! long time no see man how ya been?

Been good man, how about yourself? Can i get some rolling shots of the sc that day? :peace:

whats up man!?
the entry fee is 7 for out of county, but i didn't have to pay when i went so idk. they said 4 dollars with a reserved shelter. which i'm trying to do but my bank is pissing me off. holding my paychecks for 5 fuking days.

Yeah, i figured no one was there lol. Pohick isnt always packed anyways so we shouldnt have a problem. the only thing is there is a lot at the bottom near the water where we could do a nice photoshoot but the actual parking lot sucks! Ive gotten stuck in the accord there before hahaha.

Oh and Tyler, if you still want those spacers let me know! They're just collecting dust in my closet haha!

Marino3.0Coupe

Reaction score
I'll see if I'm allowed to go out and play... :sad:

I might have to bring the Chevy depending on what's going on that weekend.

slowrider87

Reaction score
Yeah, i figured no one was there lol. Pohick isnt always packed anyways so we shouldnt have a problem. the only thing is there is a lot at the bottom near the water where we could do a nice photoshoot but the actual parking lot sucks! Ive gotten stuck in the accord there before hahaha.

yeah the shelters lot is fine. drive slow. the free picnic area lots i scoped out, and there is no way in hell tyler or patrick would get their cars in unless they went in the exit. i had trouble myself and they are quite a bit lower than i bout as low as your accord... when you drove it.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Oh and Tyler, if you still want those spacers let me know! They're just collecting dust in my closet haha!

dude are you serious!! I've been wanting those FOREVER, I'll kill you if you don't bring them to the meet :lawl:

I really do want them, they're like the perfect size for what I need.

that's what she said.

dadams

Reaction score
who is down for a mid-atlantic vid? a couple of us did one a while back turned out decent

Back