Official Northeast (NY/NJ/CT) Sighting thread.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Well I apparently see them all cus Friday I saw a hot looking grey sedan. It was over in New Rochelle on Route 1 passing by River street/road. It was dropped, with an OEM spoiler, possibly with red and clear tails (couldn't tell from where I was). Might've had rims, wasn't sure about that either. This was at around 3:45pm.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Once again I keep you guys in the loop with sightings lol. This time I saw a black coupe travelling south on I think either 287/78 (can't remember, looong night lol) near the border of Jersey and PA. It had black with chrome lip rims, couldn't tell if it was dropped, might've been a slight drop but not 100% sure.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Wow, I don't know how I'm this lucky, but yet another sighting last night lol. I was going north on the Henry Hudson at about 11:30 and what pulls up next to me? A white 98-00 sedan, 6000K's in the lows and fogs, 20 or 35% tint, and if I'm right, the trunk lip he was sporting was an M3/M5 trunk lip.

Nismode

Reaction score
Saw a black 01-02 Facelift sedan, with black rims/chrome lip, on Ditmas/Ave D in Brooklyn today.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
00Accord91 spotted me once, other than that I don't think anyone has ever spotted me (despite my obvious stand-outs like my retrofit or LED tails lol).

eggs

Reaction score
my car doesnt stand out very well yet lowered on tien basics with hubbys with blacked out tails and eyelids not many people notice it

Nismode

Reaction score
00Accord91 spotted me once, other than that I don't think anyone has ever spotted me (despite my obvious stand-outs like my retrofit or LED tails lol).
I've had someone on a BMW forum thought they spotted me. But it's not possible cuz my car is sitting in the garage until further notice :(

eggs

Reaction score
spotted a lowered white sedan today or maybe yesterday i cant remember with hid's tints and shaved trunk looked super clean at like 2 by westchester com. college

Back