>> Official Philadelphia Winter Meet Pt. 2 {(Tri-State Accords)} JAN 29th 2011 <<

slowrider87

Reaction score
Yea, Philly meet was an epic failure. However, Andy and I will have an epic picture thread :naughty:

all my fault and i'm ok with admitting it and taking all hatred and ridicule. to sketch and fastflyin... i'm truly sorry i failed to relay information. once it was rescheduled and i discovered i couldn't go i just let it slip from my mind completely. never has a meet been so pointless and i feel bad that i made it so. i'm sorry for wasting yours and andys' day.

from here on out, unless i am 110% sure i'm going, i will not relay any meet info on any level between forums.

i am however glad to see you two made the best of it though. thanks for reppin 6ga throughout all the failure! as for the AT guys, shaun planned it, and although he is notorious for being late, he always shows to his meets. my bad you guys didn't make it in the same time frame. AT is good people, please don't judge our credibility by this meet.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
failboat-1.jpg

exactly why i dont do non local meets

Last edited:

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
all my fault and i'm ok with admitting it and taking all hatred and ridicule. to sketch and fastflyin... i'm truly sorry i failed to relay information. once it was rescheduled and i discovered i couldn't go i just let it slip from my mind completely. never has a meet been so pointless and i feel bad that i made it so. i'm sorry for wasting yours and andys' day.

from here on out, unless i am 110% sure i'm going, i will not relay any meet info on any level between forums.

i am however glad to see you two made the best of it though. thanks for reppin 6ga throughout all the failure! as for the AT guys, shaun planned it, and although he is notorious for being late, he always shows to his meets. my bad you guys didn't make it in the same time frame. AT is good people, please don't judge our credibility by this meet.

Don't worry about it. It was a fun adventure and hardly ever see Andy so that was cool. Plus I was meeting friends in King of Prussia so I was in the area anyway. No worries man.

exactly why i dont do non local meets

There's no such thing as a local meet for us. We're the only two within like 45 mins of us lol. The closest meet I've been to was this one and its an hour and 15 mins hahaha

slowrider87

Reaction score
There's no such thing as a local meet for us. We're the only two within like 45 mins of us lol. The closest meet I've been to was this one and its an hour and 15 mins hahaha

heard!!!
besides, people not making a little journey for meets is a guaranteed low turnout. which only helps the failure. this is the first time a meet has ever failed this badly from AT/HS. My idea of "local" when it comes to meets is anywhere i can drive in under 3 hours. but i won't drive more than 4 unless its a HUGE event. even though there are a several of us here in NoVa,DC,MD our Mid-Atlantic meets are generally small because noone other than us wants to suck it up quit whining about the drive and just come. its a car meet, to meet people and show off a car you love or enjoy, shouldn't you enjoy driving it too?

Bottom line, if you're not willing to make the drive yourself then you have no right to comment on how much the meet sucked, because its just as much your fault as anyone elses. if not more. at least my reasons for not being able to go were legit.... and i still feel guilty.

Jh8909

Reaction score
if the next meet is anywhere in the philly area I will be there. just caught the bug now that I got my rims :)

Back