Official Random Photo thread

xluben

Reaction score
Mine was hand held and I had to manually focus it on live view 10x zoom. Much better results than I've had in the past. If I had a tripod it would probably help a lot.

What settings do you use for the moon? I shoot manual and try many, many different exposures and see what comes out best. No real rhyme or reason other than stopping down to f8-f11 and keeping the shutter speed up to avoid camera shake.

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
Mine was hand held and I had to manually focus it on live view 10x zoom. Much better results than I've had in the past. If I had a tripod it would probably help a lot.

What settings do you use for the moon? I shoot manual and try many, many different exposures and see what comes out best. No real rhyme or reason other than stopping down to f8-f11 and keeping the shutter speed up to avoid camera shake.

Yea, mine is always hand held. And we pretty much just do the same thing. haha. Except I rely only on the viewfinder. I loathe the live view even though it might help hahahha.

xluben

Reaction score
me 2 but not gonna happen with my sigma 100-300
If you had more distance between the subject and background it would be more blurred.

Yea, mine is always hand held. And we pretty much just do the same thing. haha. Except I rely only on the viewfinder. I loathe the live view even though it might help hahahha.
With the extenders my lens wouldn't even AF on the moon :(

Yogi

Reaction score
walked into 711 to get a drink then i saw the new issue got excited to see if my pic got printed
My First Published work Nov. Issue Of SuperStreet :) RHD Japan Ad.

6916_1246315441945_1351171056_30716838_4654332_n.jpg

Skyline%20%28LOWRES%29%20%286%29.jpg

yeah i didnt wanna buy the mag hahah im getting free ones sent to me :p im cheap bwuaha

Back