Official Random Photo thread

Fundillo

Reaction score
some criticism: seat looks like its up :lawl:
and damn that street light!

other than that, this picture is one of my all time favs

Yogi

Reaction score
yeah pasadenger sits like that and i was across the street standing in the middle of the street using my 70-200 so it was hard to relay the message to put the seat back and looking out for cops :p parking on red is no bueno in downtown

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
FYI, the daddy long legs is probably the most harmless thing out there, and not really even a spider :D
they are a spider, but there are two types often confused as daddy long legs that a spider...not sure what they are called though....but they do have venom it just is not very potent, esp to humans.

pattywak

Reaction score
yeah pasadenger sits like that and i was across the street standing in the middle of the street using my 70-200 so it was hard to relay the message to put the seat back and looking out for cops :p parking on red is no bueno in downtown

I seen the shots on hellaflush. Kudos!

Yogi

Reaction score
show me... lol

edit: oh its no the main blog dope...

Last edited:

Yogi

Reaction score
i saw this on my table and i was like wtf is this... figured it out later hahha but there was a scar so i added a eye and brows :p

4006872426_1dc094fb33_b.jpg

Fundillo

Reaction score
ah! hahaha sounds like fun! :lawl:

Back