Official Slackin' Club

turboputz

Reaction score
I am slacking on making progress with project NA F23. WHich is starting to feel like an unnnecessary black hole for my money.

But I did just drop serious coin on the timing belt, water pump, and an alignment to keep the car runnning strong. Then I got 07 Burton Cartel bindings and Burton Ruler boots, a $400 (retail $995) Hamilton Khaki Field watch with the 7750 Valjoux 25 jewel automatic Swiss movement, display back, and saphire crystal face, and a 12 pink saphire marinestar Bulova with mother of pearl dial watch for my girl. And yet I still can't understand why I am broke.

I was slacking hardcore this last week at work. Probably working about 60% of the time I am at my desk.
I am not slacking on spending money to make me feel better about my life.:bash:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
i am presently slacking on getting out of bed..i have been up since 11:30 and it is now 1...and i still haven't gotten out of bed...just don't feel like it haha

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
haha, i'm slackin on school work, i've got so much crap to do but i'm totally not putting any effort into ****, i just dont care.... i did manage to not slack in my snowboarding yesterday, but besides that i've done so little to warrant my present situation

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
I'm slackin at work right now.
Also slackin on working on my car(s):
I've had new spark plugs to put in my 6th gen sittin in my garage for over a month.
I've also got seafoam sitting in there and I need to clean my TB (With the TB cleaner I bought over a month ago) cause my gas pedal sticks when it's cold..
My brake light sporadically comes on and off now so I got to check the float but I'm too lazy.
I also need to change the PCV valve and the battery connections on my 5th gen V6 and I need to seafoam it.
My wife had our baby a month ago so I haven't been laid in like 6 weeks.
So Yeah I'm slackin. All across the board.

Back