Official SLAMMED club

White4Door

Reaction score
i think my drop what good on 19's, by the way if anyone knows someone sellin a white 98 99 ex let me know.....

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
^^ hhahahahahahahahahah give me a headach the 1st time i read it..but i didnt want to type anything..Lmao..glad u said somthing Dinz

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
likeawp thanks for the picture you provided...car look good tho...

BluiezAccord can u take another picture of it not under the metel jack place..because the place where u put the soda can adds like a inch or soo ..take picture of it next to it..covering the metal place where u put it..
and to prove u stage 2..please do a campbell soup 10 3/4 oz can test...not hard to ask for...

iStealBunnieSz the sideskirt doesnt mean you slammed..the sideskirt is way to big from sides down...soo it would be better if you take a picture with the soda can under you car right at the jack place ....like the rest of us did..not trying to be mean but that how it goes....lip/sideskirt doesnt mean u slammed. a person can have 2 finger gap and have their bodykit sit low same goes for the lips...the picture underneath your car willl let us know what stage u are..

I don't have a "body kit" or rear or sides. & I ment I couldn't get the can under and I obviously couldn't crush it cuz it had stuff in it. And if you look at the pics you would notice a CC doesn't fit in the front. Kkthanx.

The Wicked One

Reaction score
You guys ever noticed that the drop changes in height sometimes. Like somedays it will be hitting the soda can and others just above it? And i am pretty sure i am on even ground when i am measuring too.

I think i barely qualify for Stage one, Eibach sportlines with Tociko Illuminas.

Dr Thunder, Because thunder is good.

Back