Official Socal meet in San Diego Sept 25

DrOwZee

Reaction score
damn phils or buffet. decisions decisions. but on the real though, this is this sat and we dnt have a concert idea yet. like right now, i have no idea what we are doing for sure besides meeting up at fuddrockers.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
You guys should just roll down and see who all shows up. Then make ur decision after that. when we went down there...all we wanted to do was meet up with everybody. Then we hit the buffet...went down to Mike's shop to kick it...heck..we even almost hit up one of SD's beaches.

Erik123456789

Reaction score
I'm most likely not gonna go either, sorry guys.. I just barely found out that it's my little niece's baptism that same day and my oldest sister is coming over from Colorado for 2 days, haven't seen her in over a year. SORRY :(.

steve_accord

Reaction score
Ok. I'm going for sure now. Are the IE people still meeting up at UV by 7/11?? Also what time are you going to meet up before caravaning down to SD?

-Steven

Dolebag

Reaction score
For all of you who have never been to Phil's BBQ, all I can say is omg they have DEADLY RIBS. So ****ing good you wanna roll around in the sauce and auto-cannibalize yourself.

jwong512

Reaction score
I'm most likely not gonna go either, sorry guys.. I just barely found out that it's my little niece's baptism that same day and my oldest sister is coming over from Colorado for 2 days, haven't seen her in over a year. SORRY :(.

:boo:. Dam you Erik! I wanted to take a ride in your car after the new tune.

Ok. I'm going for sure now. Are the IE people still meeting up at UV by 7/11?? Also what time are you going to meet up before caravaning down to SD?

-Steven

I believe so. Planning on meeting up there around 9am. Hopefully we can get to SD around 10:30 or 11:00. Shouldn't be much traffic I hope considering it's the 215.

Back