OFFICIAL Southwest Meet...

Silux99ex

Reaction score
So it's finally official...a southwest meet.

We will be holding a Southwest Meet in Sedona, AZ.
It's going to be a weekend thing. Memorial Day weekend.
Photoshoot, meet, group dinner, and a day of cruising through some BEAUTIFUL switchbacks with lots of places to eat, and relax...

I will be more than happy to help get anyone a room who needs it. I need a good amount of time in advance due to the holiday weekend.

For those who have not been to Sedona, it's by far the most beautiful place in Arizona..

Need to get some people to commit to this too...

Please let me know who all will be at trying to attend (for now).

1.Bryan(Silux99EX)
2.Adrian(Fundillo)
3.Chafalafas
4.Matt(juicebox00)

Last edited:

juicebox00

Reaction score
put me on the list, and what kind of deals can you get on a room, pricing, size, etc cause i'll need 2 nights. And do you have an address of the location/ parking lot where the meet will be held?

-Matt

Last edited:

Silux99ex

Reaction score
I don't have the address just yet. I'm going up there this weekend, so i will let everyone know what rooms are available. I'll be able to get a few different types of rooms. I will be getting in contact with the po-po's too. I lived there for a while, and it's a pretty small town so getting them to lay off wont be an issue.

juicebox00

Reaction score
I don't have the address just yet. I'm going up there this weekend, so i will let everyone know what rooms are available. I'll be able to get a few different types of rooms. I will be getting in contact with the po-po's too. I lived there for a while, and it's a pretty small town so getting them to lay off wont be an issue.

ok, sounds good. and +1 on contacting po-po's...lol. don't want to be accused of being a street racing group.

and you sppeeled my screen name wrong..lol

Chafalafas

Reaction score

Why dont we stay in Phoenix, its only a 1 hour 45min ride to Sedona i bet we can get cheaper rooms then a resort.

Back