Official TX/AR/OK/LA Meet CANCELED

dynasty

Reaction score
Re: Official TX/AR/OK/LA Meet (May 23)

i'm down also. even though i don't drive an Accord anymore. if russianred goes, i'll probably go with him.

Mmblvl5

Reaction score

yep I am still going guys, don't know what I'll be driving by then but def going.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score

i know a great place to have the meet.

just outside downtown (literally a mile away), there's some old bridges and overpasses (35&30 interchange) where we could get some great photos taken. from there we could cruise up through downtown dallas, go to Medieval times, tons of options, not to mention its at the heart of downtown dallas so there are a ton of night clubs, dance clubs, music bars, etc.

meetspot.jpg

Hey Levi: here's the link if you would like to post it on V6P: http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll85/julienkaddikt/meetspot.jpg

Edit: here's the address if you want to google map search it you can get an idea from the street level of what the overpassing road supports look like... i think it'd make a nice backdrop

Last edited:

Shizzy

Reaction score

If yall wanna party ask me!! I know ALL the party promoters and have hook ups ALL over Dallas. Any club! Just lemme know who all is 21+ and wants to get with some fine d-town bunnies.

Levi

Reaction score

i'm down for Medieval times, they got badass soup hahaha

If yall wanna party ask me!! I know ALL the party promoters and have hook ups ALL over Dallas. Any club! Just lemme know who all is 21+ and wants to get with some fine d-town bunnies.

:omgbd:

dAllAS X

Reaction score

I am down! Sounds like a bunch of fun! For sure will be there.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score

awesome guys, i've got a little surprise for the meet it doesn't go with the "theme" of the meet but I think you guy'll like it nevertheless

Back