Offset for 00' V6 coupe

Gabetimmons

Reaction score
So I really want to get some new rims for my whip but dont know how much offset i need! i want 18x9.5 wheels, but i want an offset that makes it look hellaflush! any suggestions?

:confused::confused::confused:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
well i want some MB Battles and they have +23 or +30. which would look more aggressive?

15-20ish offset.

There is no need for a thread like this. You could have looked around members ride threads and spent time in the wheel fitment thread.

The wheel fitment thread would answer all your questions

Wheel Fitment Thread click here

This is the SLammed Thread click here

CLick on the links I posted and look around before you go wasting any money on the wrong things.

But to answer your question. the smaller the offset the more aggressive the wheel (in hella flush terms) Not always true. Also take in consideration the width of the wheel also.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
How low are you? Are you wanting a more functional setup, or are you wanting to slam the car a.nd get into tire stretching?

A few members have 18x9.5, take a look at their cars.

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
How low are you? Are you wanting a more functional setup, or are you wanting to slam the car a.nd get into tire stretching?

So I really want to get some new rims for my whip but dont know how much offset i need! i want 18x9.5 wheels, but i want an offset that makes it look hellaflush! any suggestions?

:confused::confused::confused:

:lawl:

Gabetimmons

Reaction score

well im like 2 inches lower than standard, but once i get new wheels that will obviously change. im in love with KeyChains set-up but i dont know his offset

Back