oil drip?

metrick1235

Reaction score
Im not considering this urgent because this has been going on for a little bit and thought it might just be the oil filter...but its not...

So heres the issue. I have an oil drip, not really a leak but i guess it kinda is.. It looks like it is coming from the pan... and it only drips about 2 drops, when sitting warm... When its cold it wont drip anything... Its not the filter, i made sure it had a good seat and seal.... im planning on jacking it up when it warms up a bit but just looking for some possible suggestions of what it is.. oh and just in case anyone is wondering, there is no water in the oil so im not thinking head gasket...

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
If u good tools, mechanically inclined, have a fsm, then yes you can do it. Otherwise no.

metrick1235

Reaction score
If u good tools, mechanically inclined, have a fsm, then yes you can do it. Otherwise no.

LOL.. Craftsman and Air tools, yes to the mechanically inclined.. FSM? Ill hopefully be jackin the car up this weekend to check it out, if not next week sometime..

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Fsm= factory service manual. If u do choose to take the seal out u need to buy a seal puller and installer or find an innovative way of removing it without scratching the surface of the crank.

Back