Okay..I'm the real traitor!

blindside

Reaction score
Okay guys this site has been like home to me...and i'm really sad letting go of my accord... yet happy in being a proud owner of another Honda. As of 8:30pm last night i was driving home a brand new 2007 honda CRV EX-L.. it was an offer that i couldn't pass on... i had to choose between a 2007 accord or a 2007 CRV, i was going to get the accord but my wife really wanted the CRV so i had to give way and obey..hahaha! So yeah that's what pretty much happened.. i don't plan on leaving this site so you'll still see me once in a while and i wanted to thank all of my fellow members for all your help, comments etc. i'll go ahead and post some pics of the CRV soon.. :)

Jay

6THGEN_AI4

I'm happy for ya man but at the same time I'm sad 'cause you didn't get the accord.
Anyways you still in the HONDA family, I wish ya luck with the new baby.
Enjoy it.
PS. Sometimes our girls have the last WORD.
LOL

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Glad to hear you got a good deal on it man, it's been great having you on the boards

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Do what you gotta do for the fam, makes sense to me. Sucks you just bought new wheels though for the accord. Congrats man.

blindside

Reaction score
thanks wildman i really enjoyed my stay here..i'll still be sneakin' around and see what you guys are up to once in a while... :) can't deny the fact that i felt like family here :rolleyes:

Duece - you got PM

Shaved - hahahaha! that be nice to have a turbo RDX swap! I actually thought about the RDX but it's about $9000 more so i said naaaaaa :D

Talontsiawd - thanks man...i really felt like crap you know.. thinking that i just barely had those wheels and tires like last week but as soon as they told me that they're getting my car for $10200 it all changed. I felt better... :D

Browntown - Thanks man! I really like it... this is my first brand new car.. wife's always passing me the used ones hahahaha!!!

angelplus

Reaction score
Congrats on the buy! I"m glad you went with another honda atleast ;) Had fun on the forums bro, good luck in the future, drive safely and god speed :)

Back