okkkk my engine!!

6THGEN_AI4

FallenAngelHIM said:
no no, i want a brand name exhaust down the road. i'm thinking of a Skunk2 or APEX later on. for now i just want an N1 style muffler for aesthetic values.

i was thinking OBX but i know a shop that carries Flowmaster...actually every shop here carries flowmaster.

What's wrong with flowmaster PETER????:confused:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
FallenAngelHIM said:
no no, i want a brand name exhaust down the road. i'm thinking of a Skunk2 or APEX later on. for now i just want an N1 style muffler for aesthetic values.

i was thinking OBX but i know a shop that carries Flowmaster...actually every shop here carries flowmaster.

Why do something now if you're gonna change it later? Just save your money.

6THGEN_AI4

BlkCurrantKord said:
Why do something now if you're gonna change it later? Just save your money.

Thats what I think.....but he is crazy...:p

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
Andryck, i don't know...Flowmaster is too domestic...

BlkKurrantKord...because i'm 20 and have the patience of a 5 year old when it comes to these things. spending 80 bucks is easy...saving 400 is hard...LoL

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
FallenAngelHIM said:
Andryck, i don't know...Flowmaster is too domestic...

BlkKurrantKord...because i'm 20 and have the patience of a 5 year old when it comes to these things. spending 80 bucks is easy...saving 400 is hard...LoL

I'll be 24 soon, trust me, learn to wait. It's like listening to some of you say you want springs now and will upgrade to coilovers later, I look at you guys like "what'f the ****ing point?!?!"

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
LMAO...OK that is different altogether. i'm aiming for aesthetics now, performance later...remember, i am HONESTLY saving for nitrous...so the catback will serve its purpose later, where as a muffler serves it purpose NOW!

Nemo619

Reaction score
FallenAngelHIM said:
LMAO...OK that is different altogether. i'm aiming for aesthetics now, performance later...remember, i am HONESTLY saving for nitrous...so the catback will serve its purpose later, where as a muffler serves it purpose NOW!

Sorry for the thread jacking, but honestly. It would serve you better to save the money. You buy the flowmaster today for $80, and tomorrow you see a great deal on a Skunk2 or Apexi catback. All you can say is s***, I f'd u. I've been down that road a couple of times. Save up. If you really want something asstetic, check ebay.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
yeah 80 bucks is parts and labor.

i know what you're talking about. but i dont think i'll find better for a Skunk2 exhaust than 400...80vs400...

THREAD JACKING #1

minituck04

Reaction score
or buy a mustang. theyre cheaper than our accords cuz they dont hold thier value for 5hit. and they break. HONDA FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back