OldNo7_CG2's 6MT Swapped SSM CG2

Brad2274

Reaction score
Re: 01 AV6 Coupe 6MT Swap Finally

cant find those rear brackets on fastbrakes.com, did you special order them or something?

OldNo7_CG2

Reaction score
01 AV6 Coupe 6MT Swap Finally

cant find those rear brackets on fastbrakes.com, did you special order them or something?

Call them up they'll sell you just the brackets the kit is under 03-07 accord but they'll fit 90-07 accords and the tsx

Last edited:

OldNo7_CG2

Reaction score

y2yqu9ej.jpg
8esygu6y.jpg
usy2e6y3.jpg
u9y5uqup.jpg

Jdmj30a1

Reaction score

Hey I'm having trouble with my 6spd tranny swap. I was wondering if you'd be able to help me. I'm using richies harness and everything seems to work but not vtec and my range switch is still connected. The harness is suppose to work without it but my car won't turn on every time I disconnect it. Really starting to get frustrated hope u can help me thanks

OldNo7_CG2

Reaction score

Hey I'm having trouble with my 6spd tranny swap. I was wondering if you'd be able to help me. I'm using richies harness and everything seems to work but not vtec and my range switch is still connected. The harness is suppose to work without it but my car won't turn on every time I disconnect it. Really starting to get frustrated hope u can help me thanks

Ill pm you

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Was supposed to go on yesterday, but rear calipers were seized.

Of course the replacements that were supposed to arrive today, didn't, but SHOULD get there tomorrow, so the front/rear should be completed tomorrow.

The left front side is done, though.

OldNo7_CG2

Reaction score

I had to use an extra washer on the bracket between the knuckle since the caliper was rubbing . And yeah our rear calipers suck *** getting seized aftermarket replacements are even worse need to replace my left rear did the third time soon

Back