OldNo7_CG2's 6MT Swapped SSM CG2

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Re: 01 AV6 Coupe 6MT Swap Finally

Nice, glad you got this done.

So, you are going to work with the J30 engine or swap in a J32?

I am sure the difference is huge.

Which harness did you use?

OldNo7_CG2

Reaction score
01 AV6 Coupe 6MT Swap Finally

Car is definitely 10x more responsive. I'm running in limp mode right now running auto computer.

My auto trans I had rebuilt is still fresh and shifts like butter with 28k on it. Wanted to swap it out for the auto so I can at least make some money off it. I currently have a guy picking it up.

I'll be doing a j32 soon within the next year. Friend at work has a j32a1 he's giving me. He realizedit was going to be a hassle when I told him he'd need to change 99% of his car from i4 to the v6.

I'll be running the true manual 03 cl-s ecu with engine harness soon. Can't wait I love the car even more now. Best thing I did to it besides those big *** RL calipers lol

OldNo7_CG2

Reaction score

Took about 4 days, would have took 2 if me and my boy didn't bull**** half the time and my rear mount and T were seized together that was a bitxh.

Cost alittle more than I planned but I bought everything new. Less issues and plus I decided to go without the richie harness since it was impossible to get ahold of him. So I paid alittle more and got the true manual parts

SykVSyx

Reaction score

That is awesome, sounds like there were no issues, which is what I am praying will be the case with my swap.

Just taking longer than I was hoping to get it done.

OldNo7_CG2

Reaction score

That's about right just to get the conversion done. But I paid more because or the ecu engine harness sensors and getting my trans sensor drilled and tapped in. The guy just picked up my auto trans looks like theirs no going back lol

Reaction score

nice. i would do a j35a3 over a j32a2 though. apparently thats the craze on j32a right about now, that, 700+hp turbo'd cars and stroker motors haha. never any 6th gens on there though. all civics.

Back