OMG IM SO PISSED! wUT U THINK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
no, i dont. but it doesnt ****ing matter. people grow up and like people. thats life. dont like it, kill yourself.

i thought you said your sister was 15...not you.

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
no, i dont. but it doesnt ****ing matter. people grow up and like people. thats life. dont like it, kill yourself.

i thought you said your sister was 15...not you.

Kill myself?

u dont understand because u dont got a lil sister! the day u have a Daughter or a younger sister you'll understand! and u grow up!
:D

Last edited:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
well you made a personal attack on me, andy said to kill yourself, you flew off the handle over that comment instead of just reporting it and letting it die

if everyone just grew up this would never happen, or if i had teh mod powers i'd've closed this damn thread when it started to get out of control

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
well you made a personal attack on me, andy said to kill yourself, you flew off the handle over that comment instead of just reporting it and letting it die

if everyone just grew up this would never happen, or if i had teh mod powers i'd've closed this damn thread when it started to get out of control

Well im trying to express myself here who has been or is in the same situation as me... but he doesnt have a lil sister, so he doesnt understand and is just making assumptions of what i should do or how to handle this situation!

For ex... u cant go to a funeral and tell someone who just lost there brother or someone really close to them "Im Really Sorry, I Know How You Feel" unless you have actually lost a brother or someone really close because untill u have been in the same situation or are then u can make assumptions or give advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back