Omg =(

Nick1130

Reaction score
Today started off fresh, till this afternoon, i went to bank, widthdraw the money i need to buy an exhaust, i get back to my car , try to opened the drivers door but it was a bit hard than i expected lol, i looked over and i saw this.

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

I dont know if i got hit or what. i have no clue , it was fine when i got off my car and went to the bank. How much do you think it'll cost me to get this fix? it's so hard to get inside since theres like a bit of space when you opened the door.Im thinking of going to maaco to get this fixed. i just hope it wont cost me alot.

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
oh crap :O thats not good...sorry to hear...is the door bent at all? or is the fender just pushed back? Because you could prob look for a fender at a junkyard for like $40, just look for your color and call around. It isnt hard to change.

JonWiLL

Reaction score
that sucks man, it looks like you got swiped by someones wheel maybe when they was backing out. i suggest you take out the plastic wheelwell and try to push it back out, you might be able to save it.

Nick1130

Reaction score
door isnt damaged or scratch, its just the fender, its pushed back. thats why its kind of hard to opened the door, but im still able to open it just not all the way like it used to be. =/

F23A1AT

Reaction score
Take the fender off and push it back into shape there are only like 7ish bolts holding it on. easy fix, but it will never be perfect again because the metal has been stretched.

Nick1130

Reaction score
Take the fender off and push it back into shape there are only like 7ish bolts holding it on. easy fix, but it will never be perfect again because the metal has been stretched.

push it back with what? is that safe? lol im kinda too pussy to do it but again i dont really wanna spend to fix this if i can do it myself

Back