***omg***

truWarier02

Reaction score
That first pic is cool.

But you badly need some sides to match that WW front lol. Looks funky.

7872391636_600a8344ed_b.jpg

shenaniganz08

Reaction score
Your car looks great, all except that eyesore of a parking pole

I was in Japan for over 10 days a couple years ago and took a bunch of pictures of cars (like 200+) and not a single car I saw had a parking pole

Tight spaces = no parking pole
WsJ8R.jpg

Alfa Romeo
uW4no.jpg

Skyline
ADduq.jpg

2) Also our cars are not JDM, this is what a 6th Gen Japanese accord looks like (again no parking pole)
tQw70.jpg

3) If anything this is similar to the stupid Wakaba mark trend (Green/Yellow Sticker) that was popular a few years ago. That sticker tells other people you don't know how to drive, while the parking pole tells people you don't know how to park. JDM does not automatically make it better/cool.

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
You know, I'm not a fan of this Hellaflush $hit going on.

But, your set up looks alright. The wheel design makes it work for me. White especially!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Alfa Romeo 159 :drool: God I wish they would have debuted their return to the states with this car. The sport model is so gorgeous.

I agree though, I'd rather know where the front of my car is than have a pole sticking out of it.

Car looks really nice, those wheels look so much better in all white. With your stance and the depth of those wheels, adding the WW sides would look so amazing.

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
First pic is sexx~~!!
As for the parking pole im not feeling it too much! But i get it, your trying to be different! If you like it keep it, i just think its a little too tall. Iv'e seen ef civics pull it off, but there alot smaller. Car all around is very hott!!:omgbd:

GOTJESUS

Reaction score
Your car looks great, all except that eyesore of a parking pole

I was in Japan for over 10 days a couple years ago and took a bunch of pictures of cars (like 200+) and not a single car I saw had a parking pole

Tight spaces = no parking pole
WsJ8R.jpg

Alfa Romeo
uW4no.jpg

Skyline
ADduq.jpg

2) Also our cars are not JDM, this is what a 6th Gen Japanese accord looks like (again no parking pole)
tQw70.jpg

3) If anything this is similar to the stupid Wakaba mark trend (Green/Yellow Sticker) that was popular a few years ago. That sticker tells other people you don't know how to drive, while the parking pole tells people you don't know how to park. JDM does not automatically make it better/cool.

First pic is sexx~~!!
As for the parking pole im not feeling it too much! But i get it, your trying to be different! If you like it keep it, i just think its a little too tall. Iv'e seen ef civics pull it off, but there alot smaller. Car all around is very hott!!:omgbd:

Guys the parking pole us extended! It's only about maybe 7" high from the bottom to the top.i extended it just fir a show lol "silly rabbits" lol :darryl:

89ef2

Reaction score
Parking poles ftw!!! Have one on my ef... Love it plus dont see too many in dallas... Your sedan is on point

Back