omghi2me

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. +1 on white coupes being sexy. :rock:

Is the Mustang stock? Or you planning to do any performance or other mods to it?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Nice to see a man on here proud to talk about his love for his "wifey" as well as his ride, even though it's a domestic!

Welcome to 6GA, we'll allow you on here only because Leeann drives an accord, so you owe her a huge thank-you! :lawl:

Raymond

Reaction score
ahah, I see these forums have teh multi-quote as well!

Welcome to the forums. +1 on white coupes being sexy. :rock:

Is the Mustang stock? Or you planning to do any performance or other mods to it?
Thanks man, and no it's not stock, if you click the link in my signature I have my full list of mods, but performance wise it's got a cold air intake, dual exhaust, an SCT Xcal-V2 performance chip, and a full suspension set-up. Not fast by any means, but it handles great and is a bit quicker than the average V6 moostang. :D

Nice to see a man on here proud to talk about his love for his "wifey" as well as his ride, even though it's a domestic!

Welcome to 6GA, we'll allow you on here only because Leeann drives an accord, so you owe her a huge thank-you! :lawl:
haha thanks man, I'll be sure to thank her for allowing me access to such a wonderful forum. :rofl: :thumbsup:
welcome man..

thank ya :)

slow f23

Reaction score
oh gee :eek: your the boyfriend she told me about while we were in bed?

:p

welcome bro.

Raymond

Reaction score
Yeah, on my V6 Mustang forums I have over 30,000 posts... and a few thousand here and there on other forums. :rofl:

Back