One GTR in ATL

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
i hope to get my 13.xx in 2weeks i want to do it on street tires. need to put a better, clutch in , mine is not as grabby as it used to be.

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
nah, just as long as going to silver dollar. where were you btw? i was busy whipping 350z,g35,civic ***, but i looked for you so you could get yours too.

csmiths98AV6

Reaction score
yo sc2jz we need to get another run in, see how much diff the v6 is with the unichip. i know it did something, bc a spec v that is always dead even with me i finally pulled about 2 cars on, so it id like to see whats up with you

SC2JZ300

Banned
Reaction score
nah, just as long as going to silver dollar. where were you btw? i was busy whipping 350z,g35,civic ***, but i looked for you so you could get yours too.

Funny....:omgbd: But I didnt go, ran into some problems last minute.

yo sc2jz we need to get another run in, see how much diff the v6 is with the unichip. i know it did something, bc a spec v that is always dead even with me i finally pulled about 2 cars on, so it id like to see whats up with you

If you want, you tuned yet? I just need to get somethings together, but Ill let you know.

Last edited:

csmiths98AV6

Reaction score
naw not tuned yet, gonna be a little bit before that, its a little too much money for me right now, but id still like to see what it would be

Back