One pic

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
im pretty embarassed to go lol
car has a teeny tinny ding on the hood :duckhunt:
Eh if you show up in anything really they don't care, as long as you don't drive like a retard you'll be fine lol.
Oh I see I thought he spotted your car somewhere lol. I tell him one day I'll try to give my car some stance, but I want to play with my s13 first.
I was hoping for that haha. Nobody ever sees my car anywhere. Oh well. Having an S-chassis must be sweet though. Literally everything can be/has been done to that chassis so you have so many mods to choose from. I probably would put my Accord on the back burner for a while if I had one haha.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
I was hoping for that haha. Nobody ever sees my car anywhere. Oh well. Having an S-chassis must be sweet though. Literally everything can be/has been done to that chassis so you have so many mods to choose from. I probably would put my Accord on the back burner for a while if I had one haha.

Same here, I don't remember ever been spotted. Yea I love the HUGE aftermarket support for s13's. Even though it's slower than my Accord, it's still more fun to drive lol.

Back