Online retailers

2000Accord

Reaction score
This may be the wrong place for this thread, if so then sorry.. But does anyone know of some online retailers for motors.. I know tigerjapanese and hmotorsonline but that's about it.. Has anyone done business with J Spec auto?.. And also is there any place to buy just transmissions instead of getting the motor and tranny.. There's not very many junkyards around here that have hondas so that's kinda out of the question

2000Accord

Reaction score
I know this. What i'm asking is if anyone has any experience with J spec or tigerjapanese. I've read good things about hmotorsonline but never anything about any other online retailer.. but alright. thanks..

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
well y didnt u say so lol

ive ordered b16+trans for a friend at tiger not bad but slow shipping , but referred 2 other peps, no negative feed back, hope that helps

98vtec5spd

Reaction score
try pacific engine company they have a location here in Georgia and one in North Carolina. they offer 6 month unlimited milage warrenty on there items i got my jdm from them and so far so good. here is the website http://pacificengineco.com/

Back