Opinion? V6 6 speed?

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...n=Manual&max_price=&cardist=50&standard=false

Hopefully the link works...

What do you guys think? Not what I really want but unfortunately driving my dads Sebring Convertible is making me feel like a :haysm9:

Was going to go and drive it yesterday but its having some recall work done on it (some kind of ignition problem)?
You'd think the salesman would have known that way before that but salesman seemed to be out of the loop sometimes.

Thanks.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
The blue is a sexy color, but I really think that if you want an exciting car, look other places. I'm gonna be honest with you, I'm a little turned off by mine. Sure, its a fast car (dont get me wrong, it moves) its just not that exciting and the transmission really doesn't have that much feel. Maybe its the electronic throttle that my car has but I absolutely hate how it drives.

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
Really, honestly I'm about out of options as of what else to look for/at.

I drove a v8 6 speed Camaro that's was awesome. But lets be honest completely impractical.

I really want a Tacoma but the recall on the frame really jacked up the price on those that are left and took out a lot of the inventory on what I could have afforded anyways.

My buddy doesn't really like the drive by wire system on his RSX too. I feel like its something that's hard to get away from on a newer car though at least as far as Honda and Acura goes.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
In an auto, the DBW system is fantastic, but for me, throttle feel is the only way that I can consistently drive smoothly. In my car its always a struggle to drive smoothly, which sucks because if it had better feel, it would be the best car ever. I cant recall if the 2003-05 Accord V6's had DBW or not, I would have to look it up...

Edit: they do have DBW.

Go test drive it, you might be happier than I am. I am almost to the point of selling and moving back into a 6th gen...

Last edited:

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
They do as far as I know.

That's the plan just waiting on the place to call me and tell me that I can.

Last edited:

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
I realize that but there is no point in me calling them until Friday. Dude said it would take at least 2 days and prob more like 4.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
There's gotta be some other options out there. What are you looking for in a new (used) car?

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
Small Truck that's not a Ranger, Mazda or Dakota. 01 or newer manual V6 under 100k.

RedAccord02

Reaction score
Rangers are great trucks, its a shame they don't make them in crew cab. At least for the US market. Dont you think that accord is a lil on the high side?

Back