Opinions on Cl 6 speed manual

ducs223

Reaction score
So i was debating on if i should get the manual or not. It cost and even more than what the accord value is today. So i just want to see how you guys feel about it.:thinking:

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Don't do it, waste of money. Save your money and go with the J60a1 swap. Heard its pushing 400bhp with 390tq.

Search dude, if you love your car then do it, if not them save for another car that comes in manual.

JetLife

Reaction score
most of the ppl on here used that tranny for a swap. Im thinking its good. If your worried about the value, you prob shouldnt do it. our cars are over 12 yrs old, unless you find someone whos really passionate about accords, your not gonna get much of a value for it even with mods.

Jefe02

Reaction score
Honestly if you are asking this question then the answer is most likely no. But to answer your question I have the cl-s 6 speed tranny and I absolutely love it and I also love my accord. If I didn't love my accord I would have sold it and bought a different car that already came in manual. The question you should be asking yourself is how attached are you to your accord and are you willing to put that kind of money and work into it.

Back