OPINIONS WANTED for black accord

slaiguy

Reaction score
i have a set of headlights and im ordering fogs as well for my black accord. should i make the high beams yellow and order a set of fogs and yellow those too? stick w/ clear in both? jus an idea for what yall dudes are thinkin. any ideas would be appreciated...

oneloudaccord

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the yellow high beams and yellow fogs. I have a black accord. I like how some people have set up their car on this forum with the yellow fogs n high beams...

dadams

Reaction score
i have a black accord and i have 6000k highbeams with yellow fogs so its clear/yellow

slaiguy

Reaction score
retro fogs into headlights? lol, but hasnt someone done that? anyways, im still hopin more ppl while chime in w/ their opinions. im jus wonderin if the yellow combo is gonna be as clean if i were to jus leave the highbeams and put yellow bulbs and get 3000k hids in the fogs but leave the lense clear?

kn0x47

Reaction score
its just personal preference. i never really cared for yellow lights but after i did my high beams yellow i felt it looked sportier and more aggressive

slaiguy

Reaction score
its just personal preference. i never really cared for yellow lights but after i did my high beams yellow i felt it looked sportier and more aggressive

on a car like urs, especially it being red, i wouldnt do yellow high beams. but i do agree that it is sportier/ more aggressive. but ur right. its all about personal preference bro...

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
yeah i got yellow fogs, plus yellow high beams, plus yellow piece at the bottom too

Back