Ordering H22 from hmotorsonline for a swap

dcmystery21

Reaction score
I agree with everyone telling you to just boost the f23. you will spend the same amount of money, but end up with more power and less of a headache when it is all done.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
I agree with everyone telling you to just boost the f23. you will spend the same amount of money, but end up with more power and less of a headache when it is all done.

Plus it's more fun. I enjoy driving my brothers eclipse gsx more than my accord just because it's boosted. :hide:

Drift

Reaction score
Wow. I cant believe you guys are serious! NA Honda's, with a proper setup, are always faster than laggy turbos. And there arent any good turbo kits out there for the accords anyway. Its all T3/t4 garbage turbos and log style manifolds.

And to say that turboing the car is easier is absolute BS. There is so much more work to do plumbing oil lines and coolant lines on cars that dont come with turbos from the factory.

I've done both, multiple times, I say say swap. Honda's aren't meant to have turbos.

sramsland

Reaction score
I am also looking to swap a h22 into my accord, my only worry is dealing with the wiring harness. If i buy a total swap with the h22 harness will it swap in or will i have to still do some work on it?

99CcordMTF23

Reaction score
With the swap your going to have to consider OBD1. well, that and with a turbo you would do the same thing... But, The Thing is... Once you pop an H22 in your accord, you got like what 50 more Horsepower? and you still have a GIANT gap between your gears? So N/A isnt really that ideal, Think about... Preludes with a damn f22 non vtec can move there ***, Its all gearing... SO! h22 n/a with a prelude trans. OR boosted f23. the wide ratio in the accords is amazing, when you have like another 75-100 Hp... Just think about it.

DMIKE251

Reaction score
I thought the f23 was not a good engine to try to boost? bc i was looking at a engine swap too but if its possible to boost the one I got then I guess that would save the headache of switching them out ... Or what do u all think i need to make a decision because performance is the only thing im missing from my accord?:(

Back