Ouch My Baby FML

Narftastic

Reaction score
Ok so i got in a "Fender Bender" today. i was driving and i went to switch lanes and this car came out of no where :hide: ok fine i saw her but it looked like she was switching over to the far lane so thats why i went so ofcourse i was wrong so im the one at fault....so the cop says i should inform my insurance ppl within 3 days...My question is: Do i HAVE to inform them?
I know a few ppl who can do the body work n stuff for me so i dont see why i should inform them just so my insurance will go up. And also what my options are in order for me to spend as less money as possible for more?

Here are some piks :(

ouch.jpg

ouch2.jpg

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
You have to so they can pay for the other car's damage...don't not contact them bc u can fix your car, bc then they'll sue you for the damages etc and you'll wind up with a huge headache. That's why you have an insurance company. They fix the other persons car bc you were at fault and your insurance goes up bc they (you) have to fix it

Chris Vu

Reaction score
question is, does their car have damage ? if they dont, and theyre not going to talk to your insurance then neither should you

Asian Invasion

Reaction score
Even if you don't report it they will find out. That accident report will show up on your record.

juicebox00

Reaction score
If they're willing to let you pay to get their car fixed to avoid insurance then do that. your damage isn't that bad and shouldn't cost much to fix if you do it on your own.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
talk to your company. my brother rear ended someone at a very low speed, the only damage was 2 small paint chips on the other persons car, from my brothers license plate screws. they both said dont worry about it, 3 months later my brother got a call from the insurance company and his premium went up.

juicebox00

Reaction score
talk to your company. my brother rear ended someone at a very low speed, the only damage was 2 small paint chips on the other persons car, from my brothers license plate screws. they both said dont worry about it, 3 months later my brother got a call from the insurance company and his premium went up.

he should have got the persons signature on a release form w/ a signed witness signature.

edit: btw, make sure you do that^

lol

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
i agree, ive learned to not trust anyone when it comes to fender benders, or small paint scratches.

the past is the past for a reason :lawl:

Back