Save the manuals
Reaction score
pic19.jpg

Ponch-chips-20034314-1000-1470.jpg

:lawl:

Raul

Reaction score
lol Chris....hahah

Cuba trip is the best bang for the buck. Haha Roy, her black & white sneaker were bought from Pacific Mall here in Toronto. Other shoes were bought online and shipped from Florida. She always gets compliments for these shoes, specially for the knee high boots.

lenz973

Reaction score
going to Cuba before I die is definitely on my list... looks like a great place to go...

twofast4u

Reaction score
Pics look great! Hopefully I'll be able to take some pictures nearly as good as yours when I go to Mexico next week!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Nice!

We were in Cuba in June and just talking about our options for another trip in a few months.....looks like it will be DR for us.

I'm getting a sense of, "I am FULLY the man, right now!" in some of the pics, Muhib! Maybe it's just me. :lawl:

We didn't get to go to Havana, but next trip to Cuba, definately making it there.

Shots are awesome, looks like good times/food were had.

Thanks for sharing.

Raul

Reaction score
Damn! Looks like a great trip! Would love to go there with the lady some day.

It sure was! Keep looking for deals, like I said Cuba is the best bang for the buck destination.

Looks you had a blast! Croc pic is cool!

LOL I dont like crocs but holding one was really fun.

going to Cuba before I die is definitely on my list... looks like a great place to go...

Its an awesome place. Just plan ahead on what you want to do and bring cash. They dont accept US currency though. Make sure you convert ahead.

nice trip. how were those cigars?
Cigars were good. We arent smokers and we smoked cigars just for the hell of it.

Pics look great! Hopefully I'll be able to take some pictures nearly as good as yours when I go to Mexico next week!

I am sure you will take great pics and have an awesome time. Make sure to take all the camera gear. We took DSLR, Go Pro, 2 extra batteries for dslr, one extra battery for go pro, tripod, go pro tripod mount, chest harness, extra memory cards.

Nice!

We were in Cuba in June and just talking about our options for another trip in a few months.....looks like it will be DR for us.

I'm getting a sense of, "I am FULLY the man, right now!" in some of the pics, Muhib! Maybe it's just me. :lawl:

We didn't get to go to Havana, but next trip to Cuba, definately making it there.

Shots are awesome, looks like good times/food were had.

Thanks for sharing.

Which pics (I am Fully the man, right now!) are you referring to? lol. Havana was nice but not so much activities. Next time in Cuba, we are definitely going for scuba diving. Snorkelling was the best!!

Back