P1750 Code

MALWARE

Reaction score
So my check engine light went on, I scanned it and it showed the P1750 code for "Clutch Pressure Failure". I did some research and people say the clutch solenoid needs to be replaced. I want to know if that is what I really need to replace. My car is a 2001 and a 4cyl automatic. D4 does not flash. Only thing I noticed it sometime the tranny shifts a bit hard, usually when driving for a long time like on road trips. The car has 185,000 miles and I try to fix everything before something worse happens, which is why it has been running good for this long without any major repairs. Please let me know what exactly it is I need to do, I can work on cars if I am pointed in the right direction. And it would nice if I could get a link for the correct part(s). Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd call it a solenoid then. IDK which one right now (no service manual).

Asking about fluid was just to check for debris or the wrong stuff, to check for mechanical issues.

MALWARE

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! I really appreciate it. I will look in to it a little more now that I know it's for sure the solenoid.

Back